Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Reagent Settings:||PAO-4, DOP, Ondina, Mineral Oil, Paraffin||Weight:||Weight|
|Output:||Wireless Printer, USB Interface||Standards Compliance:||NSF 49, IEST, ISO-14644|
|Light Source:||Solid State, Rated For Life Of Instrument||Warranty Time:||1 Year|
glove box Digital Aerosol Photometer,
PAO-4 Digital Aerosol Photometer,
USB interface Digital Aerosol Photometer
APM-18 Aerosol Photometer For Hepa Filter
APM-18photometer is the advanced digital, linear aerosol photometer using the light scattering method. The basic function of the APM-18 is to sample air or other gases and report the mass concentration of particulates in the sample. The most common application is to detect leaks in high efficiency filter systems.
Features and Benefits of aerosol photometer
1. The photometer uses 7” color touch LCD screen, and it`s easy to view the aerosol measurements and pump sampling rates. Using the button to control the instrument conveniently. In-built input editor without Keyboard .
2. Scanning probe of APM-18 photometer has 3.5” color touch LCD screen, and the tube 12 feet length, real time synchronized with the base instrument.
3. Reliable and professional pump, detector, and light source. The sensor and key components produced with precision process technology.
4. Three kinds of data reporting, 2G data RAM, Wireless Printer, USB interface.
5. Professional R&D team, 1 year limited warranty
|APM-18 photometer Specifications|
|Dynamic Range||Up to 600 micrograms per liter|
|Reagent Settings||PAO-4, DOP, Ondina, Mineral Oil, Paraffin|
|Auto Zero||Automatically establishes zero reading at startup|
|Sensitivity||1% of readings ≥0.01% to 100%|
|Repeatability||0.5% of readings ≥0.01% to 100%|
|Flow Control||Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control ensures sampling rate of 1cfm (28.3lpm) +/- 10% in all applications.|
|Light Source||Solid State, rated for life of instrument|
|Reporting||Continuous, Summary, and Monitoring modes|
|Alarm||User selectable audible, visual, and vibratory alarms notify the user when the user defined set point is exceeded.|
|Output||Wireless printer, USB interface|
|Standards compliance||NSF 49, IEST, ISO-14644|
Contact Person: admin